The famous art scholar Noemi Gabrielli defined this villa “wonderful “ for its design, decorations and location.
Realized in the late 1700 as a country house of the marquis Ricci, is located in a quiet, hilly context and at the same time close to the city's utilities ( shops, restaurants, sports club, schools, bank, the railway station and a little airport for little airplane)
The house is magnificent, organized into 4 floors, (500 sqm every plan), one of these is in the basement.
Inside precious decorations, with paintings and frescoes, characteristic chalk decorations, enchantings iron works.
The estate is surrounded by a wide park, 12000 sqm (4.000 fenced)
It has been realized with an elegant design of baroque style mixed with classic revival style details; the architect could be Francesco Ottavio Magnocavallo da Viarengo (1707-1789) count.
TThe first owner was the noble Vicenzo Stanslao Ricci,marquis of Cereseto.Then turn other important noble families : the Callori from Vignale, Sannazzaro Natta from Giarole and the Rivalta counts, the Ozzano baron, the Maistre of Castelgrana until the last Lovere de Maria.
The villa has a surface about 2000 sqm (500 m each floor located on 4 levels) it is also surrounded from a park of 12.000 m.
The estate it is located on the hill of Sant’Anna, in a panoramic position close Casale Monferrato city centre.
- Rooms: 10+
- Garden: Yes
- Land: 12.000 Sqm
- Land: Yes
- Sqm: 1.520